The Customer Engagement team builds long-term partnerships with HR, Recruitment and Talent Acquisition leaders to make it easy for them to fully benefit from CorTexter's services. The Customer Engagement Manager is responsible for generating leads, educating prospects and supporting new customers during initial deployment. The Customer Engagement Manager understands the needs of our customers, of CorTexter, and of the recruitment tech industry to build relationships that focus on ease and enjoyment of use. You'll create influence over the ongoing development of our products.
As a Customer Engagement Manager at CorTexter, you will become the expert in our web-based software and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of its features and characteristics. The main responsibilities of this position are:
- generating leads
- advising customers
- contracting and guiding new customers
- account management
- Become a subject matter expert for CorTexter's software and learn how to best apply the software in our clients' organisations to support their individual customer needs
- Holds demonstrations and webinars to align our services with customer processes and objectives
- Assisting clients with the onboarding (implementation and roll-out) of CorTexter in their organisation
- Provide on-site and remote training to inform end users about all the possibilities and optimal use of our software
- Gather functional and business requirements from the customer and translate these into new requirements towards the product team. Collaborate with product management and product development teams to channel customer feedback and solutions into future releases of CorTexter
- Gather functional and business requirements from the customer
- Relevant experience in software sales and account management, software consulting, engagement management or programme management, preferably with a SaaS B2B company
- Experience with (online) lead generation is a must
- Ability to present to multiple audiences through various methods, with deep knowledge of and alignment with client business priorities
- Opportunity to work in a small, fast-moving start-up with an international focus
- Experience with content production is a plus
We are small, we have great software with smart distribution through recruitment platforms and we make a huge promise to the market. Our culture is creative and inclusive; we embrace independence and critical thinking. Our journey is just beginning and you can help shape where we go.
Are you interested? Feel free to contact us or apply directly.